Please read these conditions carefully before ordering any services through picturewales.com Website. By placing an order via this Website, you agree to be bound by these conditions.
All images/articles contained on this site are subject to UK Copyright Laws. The 1988 Copyright Design and Patents Act section 77 & 80 assigns the copyright of the photographs taken to the photographer/studio. It is contrary to the Act and an offence to copy or allow to be copied, the photographs taken by picturewales.com by any means and may lead to prosecution. All images and articles on this site remain the property of picturewales.com at all times.
No images may downloaded or used without express permission from picturewales.com for any purpose whatsoever.
Photography Services – Terms & Conditions
Picturewales.com reserve the right to make changes to our website, policies and these terms and conditions. You agree to be subject to the Terms and Conditions in force at the time you placed your order.
1. Unless already discussed, A non-refundable payment of £150 made payable to Mr S R Davies is required at the time of booking, once cleared, picturewales.com will be your sole photographers and will not book any other weddings on that day. Dates are only re served once this payment is received.
2. The final balance for photographic services is due 4 weeks before your wedding date. It is your responsibility to pay your photographer when payment is due. Late payment of the final balance constitutes a breach of contract from the client. A late payment fee will be charged at £50.
3. picturewales.com cannot hold your date without the deposit.
4. All prices and packages are subject to change. Prices are adjusted periodically; future bookings will be priced at the time of booking.
5. Future re-orders will be charged at the present days prices.
6. picturewales.com will recover the cost of accommodation expenses and petrol where the ceremony is at a distance of 100 miles. It may be necessary to travel on the evening prior to the wedding to avoid traffic and other problems. It may also be necessary to stay overnight where a wedding runs late. The cost of accommodation shall be reimbursed from the client with regards to late and distant weddings.
7. No additional travelling expenses will be incurred unless previously stated.
8. picturewales.com requests the Bride and Groom’s permission to use the digital images and reproductions for the photographer’s website, displays, samples and self promotional advertising. By signing this contract, picturewales.com has your consent to this model release.
9. Photography over the time agreed will be charged at £50.00 per hour and invoiced to the client, payable within 30 days.
10. picturewales.com shall be the exclusive photographer retained by the client.
11. It is our duty to provide you with a unique service.
12. Copyright law assigns the copyright of all imagery to picturewales.com. You will be provided with a CD or DVD media which will include all edited high res images. The media will be fully unlocked for you to reprint images at your lesuire.
13. If picturewales.com has to cancel this contract for reasons beyond their control their liability shall be limited to a full refund of all monies paid. The client may cancel this contract at any time by giving written notice, however, the deposit is non-refundable due to loss of business for picturewales.com.
14. Should a client reschedule their wedding date, they should inform picturewales.com in writing. This would be classed as a cancellation and a new booking form would need to be drawn up. Your deposit will be transferable to your new date. In the event of a scheduled wedding not taking place due to unforeseen circumstances, no money will be re funded. Should the client wish to reschedule the wedding, then this is seen as a new booking. Full payment is required.
15. picturewales.com shall be granted artistic and creative licence in relation to the choice of locations and poses used.
The photographers judgement on photographic style and number of photographs taken, shall be deemed correct.
Due to changes of weather and the availability and willingness of subjects, picturewales.com will do their best to hon our requested photographs but do not undertake to gurantee any specific picture nor incorporate any specific back ground,location or group.
16. picturewales.com will not be held responsible for the lack of coverage caused by the bride and groom, wedding party, guests, not being on time or interfering or restricting the photographer’s duties.
17. Family and friends are permitted to take photographs as long as they do not disturb, disrupt or interfere with the photographer’s duties.
18. picturewales.com will not be held responsible for the church, reception, hotel etc having restrictions that prevent im ages from being taken.
19. Any announcement made that will affect your photography and the day, timings, venue etc should be notified as soon as possible in writing to picturewales.com.
20. Any circumstances not brought to the attention that affect the outcome of the wedding will not be the responsibility of picturewales.com.
21. Any complaints should be raised by the client with picturewales.com in writing. We endeavour to respond to any com plaint within 48 hours.
22. All digital files will be archived for a period of 4 weeks after the date of the wedding.
23. All re-orders shall be an extension of this licence.
24. All re-orders must be paid for in full prior to orders being dispatched.
25. picturewales.com accepts no responsibility for the reliability of the post. We cannot be held responsible for loss or damage of mail, prints, books and disks etc that are sent through the post. A courier service can be arranged; the client shall reimburse charges incurred by picturewales.com.
26. It is advisable that you make a copy of your booking form for your own benefit.
27. picturewales.com accepts no responsibility for the slight colour change from proofing to final completed images. Under no circumstances can we guarantee that the colour of proofs and the final images in the book will be exactly the same. We will not replace books due to slight differences in colour, as this is not considered to be a manufacturing fault.
28. The books should be handled with care. In case of mishandling or negligence, books may be repaired or replaced at the client’s expense.
29. picturewales.com takes no responsibility for the deterioration of photographs and books due to improper care and han dling. All books and prints should be stored flat in a cool area away from heat and direct sunlight.
30. All of the above agreements apply to all of our work and books.
31. Terms and conditions are subject to change at any time.
Workshops – Terms and Conditions
By making a booking with Picture Wales photography workshops, you are entering into an agreement as follows:
If I cancel my booking(s) – I understand that if I cancel my payment is non refundable
I understand that during my tuition with Picture Wales photography I may visit a variety of outdoor and indoor locations. I understand that during the full duration of the course, and when I am visiting, or travelling to or from these locations, I do so entirely at my own personal risk and take full responsibility for my actions.
I acknowledge that if I prefer Picture Wales photography not to use my images taken during my workshop, I must inform my tutor on the day of the workshop.
I acknowledge that if I prefer Picture Wales photography not to use any images of me, taken by other students or my tutor during my workshop, I must inform my tutor on the day of the workshop.
I understand under 16’s must be accompanied by an adult throughout the workshop
Obligations of Picture Wales photography
If, due to unforeseen circumstances, Picture Wales photography is forced to cancel a workshop we will offer you the choice of an available place on any of our future workshops in the same region, or a full refund.
We will contact you by email where possible, but we ask for your telephone number when booking a workshop in case we have to contact you urgently – we will not otherwise contact you by telephone.
It is advisable that you have adequate insurance for your own photographic equipment. During our workshops your equipment may be subject to the elements or accidental damage. We are not responsible for any damage incurred to your photographic equipment or belongings whilst participating on one of our courses.
The workshop should be booked in the usual way, and the voucher number(s) redeemed on the booking form.
The full value of the voucher must be redeemed in one transaction, we regret that we cannot hold over any unspent balance.
Picture Wales photography cannot guarantee the availability of workshops at any venue.
Picture Wales photography Gift Vouchers are not redeemable for cash.